- The parking zone outside the Spa is for one hour only. There is a car park behind the bus station nearby.
- As courtesy to all our clients a prompt appointment schedule must be adhered to. If you are late your appointments may not be honoured. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- The Spa is on three floors. If you have any disabilities or walking problems please let us know.
- We would kindly ask you to switch off your mobile phone or put on silent while in the spa as a courtesy to other clients.
- Our spa is a place of relaxation, often for very stressed out tired mummies. If you need to bring young children into the spa please take this into consideration.
- If you have any medical conditions you must let us know when you make the appointment.
- Please take care of your valuables and put them somewhere safe, we are not liable for any loss or damage.
- Complimentary money wallets are available as an alternative to give vouchers.
- Our therapists are self employed from January 2015
This a small business that relies on the good will of clients to honour their appointments. If you fail to arrive for your booking or give us less than 48 hours notice to cancel a booking you will be charged the full treatment cost. If the charge is not paid no further appointments will be made on your behalf.
If you have any questions, please contact the Spa 01900 606757